Before you proceed with the eService, please read the following terms and conditions carefully.By using the eService, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not proceed with the use of the eService.
You may suspend the renewal of your season parking ticket for the following reasons only:
- The vehicle will be undergoing repair.
- The applicant will be away from Singapore.
- The applicant will be going for in-camp training.
- The applicant has sold vehicle and is awaiting delivery of new vehicle.
- The vehicle will be laid-up temporarily.
- The applicant is incapacitated by illness.
The request for suspension has to be submitted in advance of the requested suspension period. The period of suspension is for a minimum of 7 days. Documentary proofs are required for suspension of more than 2 months.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED
- If the vehicle is undergoing repair, letter from workshop detailing the repairs is required.
- If applicant will be away from Singapore, relevant documents to prove that applicant will be away, eg. tour company receipt issued to applicant, letter from company certifying that applicant will be away on business, copy of air ticket, etc.
- If applicant will be going for in-camp training, in-camp training letter is required.
- If applicant has sold vehicle and is awaiting delivery of new vehicle, purchase documents for new vehicle is required.
- If the vehicle will be laid-up temporarily, the laid-up slip from LTA is required.
- If applicant is incapacitated by illness, medical certificate from a doctor is required.
You may forward a copy of each of the appropriate documents, quoting your application number, to URA by post to the address given below. Alternatively, you may fax them to 62253336, or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FURNISHING OF PARTICULARS
Complete and correct particulars must be furnished, otherwise the application may be rejected.
ROLLBACK FOR FAILED TRANSACTIONS
If you encounter any technical problem in the course of the transaction and wish to check on the status of the
transaction, please call 6329 3434 from 8.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and
till 1.00pm on the eves of Christmas, New Year's Day & Chinese New Year.
Or you can email us at email@example.com.
Please provide the following details:
- Transaction identification number (if any);
- Point at which error occurred;
- Date/Time of transaction; and
- Error message (if any);
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
URA may, without giving prior notice, modify these terms and conditions from time to time.
You shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions as modified upon your use of the eService after the modifications have been made.
URA GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CONDITIONS Of ACCESS
In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of the eService shall be subject
to and governed by the
URA General Terms & Conditions and the
Conditions of Access
unless the provisions of the URA General Terms &
Conditions and Conditions of Access are contrary to and inconsistent with
these terms and conditions.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER OF URA
Address: Car Parks Division, Urban Redevelopment Authority, 45 Maxwell Road, The URA Centre, Singapore 069118
Contact No: 6329 3434