TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you proceed with the eService, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the eService, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not proceed with the use of the eService.
WHEN TO APPLY FOR A VEHICLE PARKING CERTIFICATE
You need to apply under any of the following circumstances:
- Renewal of road tax
- Transfer of parking arrangement from one parking place to another
- Transfer of parking arrangement from one vehicle to another
- Transfer of vehicle ownership
- Registration of new vehicle
- Registration of laid-up vehicle
CONDITIONS FOR APPROVAL
Approval shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The trailer is owned by the applicant to whom the reserved parking lots are allocated or a subsidiary or an associated
company of the applicant. If it is owned by a subsidiary or an associated company of the applicant, the applicant is to
furnish a letter giving its consent for the issue of Vehicle Parking Certificate (VPC) to the trailer.
- The number of VPC issued to the applicant including the one being applied for here does not
exceed the maximum for which the applicant is eligible.
- The maximum VPC period allowable is 12 months.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
The application is to be submitted at least 3 working days before the commencement date of the VPC required.
UPDATE OF INFORMATION TO LTA
With the implementation of LTA's e-Services@ONE.MOTORING from 28/02/2006, LTA has done away with paper VPC.
Upon approving the application, URA will transmit VPC information to LTA by the next working
day to facilitate your transaction(s) with LTA.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED
If the trailer is owned by a company other than the applicant, the applicant is to submit the following documents to URA :
- Certified extracts from the Registrar of Companies and Businesses of the particulars of the directors/partners of the
applicant company and vehicle owner;
- A letter giving its consent for the issue of the VPC to the trailer.
You may forward the above documents, quoting your application number, to URA by
post to the address given below. Alternatively, you may fax them to 6225 3336
or e-mail an electronic copy of each of the appropriate documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FURNISHING OF PARTICULARS
Complete and correct particulars must be furnished, otherwise the application will be rejected.
ROLLBACK FOR FAILED TRANSACTIONS
If you encounter any technical problem in the course of the transaction and wish to check on the status of the transaction, please call 6329 3434 from 8.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and till 1.00pm on the eves of Christmas, New Year's Day & Chinese New Year. Or you can email us at email@example.com. Please provide the following details:
- Transaction identification number (if any);
- Point at which error occurred;
- Date/Time of transaction; and
- Error message (if any).
Fee paid is non-refundable.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
URA may, without giving prior notice, modify these terms and conditions from time to time. You shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions as modified upon your use of the eService after the modifications have been made.
URA GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CONDITIONS Of ACCESS
In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of the eService shall be subject to and governed by the
URA General Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Access
unless the provisions of the URA General Terms & Conditions and Conditions of Access are contrary to and inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER OF URA
||Car Parks Division, Urban Redevelopment Authority, 45 Maxwell Road, The URA Centre, Singapore 069118