Before you proceed with the eService, please read the following terms and conditions carefully.By using the eService, you agree to be bound
by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not proceed with the use of the
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION
The application shall be subject to the following -
- The vehicle has a valid season parking ticket for the month.
- The application and payment for renewal of the season parking ticket is submitted before the commencement of a new month.
- Renewal of the season parking ticket will not be allowed after the commencement of the month unless season parking tickets are still available for sale.
ROLLBACK FOR FAILED TRANSACTIONS
If you encounter any technical problem in the course of the transaction and wish to check on the status of the transaction, please call 6329 3434 from 8.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and till 1.00pm on the eves of Christmas, New Year's Day & Chinese New Year.
Or you can email us at email@example.com.
Please provide the following details:
- Transaction identification number (if any);
- Point at which error occurred;
- Date/Time of transaction;
- Error message (if any);
- Payment mode selected;
- Transaction amount;
Any request for refund of season parking fee must be submitted to URA via URA Online or by e-mail
(firstname.lastname@example.org) before the expiry date of the season parking ticket. Please provide
the following details together with your request:
- Transaction identification number;
- Reasons for cancellation or refund;
All requests submitted are subject to approval on a case to case basis.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
URA may, without giving prior notice, modify these terms and conditions from time to time. You shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions as modified upon your use of the eService after the modifications have been made.
URA GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of the eService shall be subject
to and governed by the
URA General Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Access
unless the provisions of the URA General Terms & Conditions and Conditions of Access are contrary to and inconsistent with
these terms and conditions.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER OF URA
Address: Car Parks Division, Urban Redevelopment Authority, 45 Maxwell Road, The URA Centre, Singapore 069118
Contact No: 6329 3434