Before you proceed with the eService, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By using the eService, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not proceed with the use of the eService.
Transfer is allowed between vehicles owned by the same owner. If the vehicles are owned by different persons or companies, transfer is allowed if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
- The new vehicle (the vehicle to which the ticket is to be transferred) is owned by a sibling, parent, child or spouse of the owner of the existing vehicle.
- If the new vehicle is a company registered vehicle and the applicant is an individual, the applicant is a partner or owner of the company or the applicant is an employee in the company being given the vehicle for his/her personal use.
- If the new vehicle is a hired vehicle, it must be hired by the applicant or the applicant's sibling, parent, child or spouse.
The new vehicle must not exceed 1,800kg in unladen weight.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED
Copies of the appropriate documents listed below shall be submitted to URA as proof of the various requirements set out below before the application can be considered:
Proof of relationship between applicant and owner of the new vehicle
- If the vehicle owner is the applicant's sibling, the birth certificates of both the new vehicle owner and the applicant.
- If the vehicle owner is the applicant's parent or chlid, the birth certificates of the child and NRIC of the parent.
- If the vehicle owner is the applicant's spouse, the marriage certificate.
- If the vehicle is a company vehicle and the applicant is the partner or owner of the company, a certified extract of the particulars of the directors/partners of the company from the Registrar of Companies and Businesses.
- If the vehicle is a company registered vehicle and the applicant is a company employee, a letter from the company certifying that the applicant is given the vehicle for his/her personal use.
- If the vehicle is a rented vehicle and is leased by the applicant, the leasing agreement. If the vehicle is not leased by the applicant, appropriate documents to show relationship between the hirer and the applicant.
You may forward a copy of each of the appropriate documents, quoting your application number, to URA by post to the address given below. Alternatively, you may fax them to 6225 3336, or e-mail an electronic copy of each of the appropriate documents to email@example.com.
FURNISHING OF PARTICULARS
Complete and correct particulars must be furnished, otherwise the application may be rejected.
ROLLBACK FOR FAILED TRANSACTIONS
If you encounter any technical problem in the course of the transaction and wish to check on the status of the transaction, please call 6329 3434 from 8.30am to 5.00pm from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) and till 1.00pm on the eves of Christmas, New Year's Day & Chinese New Year. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following details:
- Transaction identification number (if any);
- Point at which error occurred;
- Date/Time of transaction; and
- Error message (if any).
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
URA may, without giving prior notice, modify these terms and conditions from time to time. You shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions as modified upon your use of the eService after the modifications have been made.
URA GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CONDITIONS Of ACCESS
In addition to these terms and conditions, the use of the eService shall be subject to and governed by the
URA General Terms & Conditions and the
Conditions of Access
unless the provisions of the URA General Terms & Conditions and Conditions of Access are contrary to and inconsistent with these terms and conditions.
ADDRESS AND CONTACT NUMBER OF URA
Address: Car Parks Division, Urban Redevelopment Authority, 45 Maxwell Road, The URA Centre, Singapore 069118
Contact No: 6329 3434